The Doode RDA clone is a very interesting design that takes a whole new spin on the post design. However this one may be a little bit limiting for some builders. First of all the posts on this are nothing like we’ve seen before. It uses a brand new collet post assembly system, and you can forget about those little blue screwdrivers with this one. That’s because the Doode RDA comes with a wrench, and so does this clone! The collet inserts as well as the posts are all gold plated, which is great for conductivity.
In addition the Doode RDA Clone uses a stacked dual slotted airflow control system to provide plenty of air for those hotter builds. The top one is short and fat, while the bottom one is longer but also thinner. As a result you’ll have plenty of airflow options here. The build deck also has a nice deep juice well as well as plenty of space for your cotton. So once you get used to this new collet system you should find this pretty easy to build a wick up. The Doode RDA Clone is a great way to test out this new system for yourself without breaking the bank. Then if you like it you can go grab the original one later!
Features & Specifications:
- Wide bore delrin drip tip
- Stacked dual slotted airflow control
- Bottom airlots: Angled airflow delivery
- Top airslots: horizontal configuration
- 22.75mm two-post build deck design
- Unique collet post assembly system
- Coil leads secured via collet inserts
- Four different collet insert sizes: S-1.3mm, M-1.9mm, L-2.4mm, XL-3.0mm
- PEEK insulators
- 510 threading connection
- 24mm overall diameter