Cost of Delivery
- Standard rate is R80 per delivery nationwide, with an exception for rural area's.
- Rural area deliveries, you may be contacted for a requote on your delivery charges.
- Free deliveries, this is only around city centers not inclusive of outlying area's.
- International deliveries to be quoted and confirmed before any payment is made.
How to track your orders
- Once your order is confirmed you will receive an email notification.
- When it is shipped we will send through another email notification, with the courier company and your tracking number for quick tracking.
- If you have any issues with your delivery please feel free to contact us on Tel: 011 268 6230 or Email us: email@example.com
How deliveries work
- Our online department will pack your order and select the best courier service for your area's so that you get your parcel as quickly as possible.
- We will arrange for collection of your order
- Once collected by our courier service we will send you, your tracking number and the courier company used for delivery so that you can track your order at your convenience.
How long deliveries take
- VapeShop uses multiple courier services to optimize the speed of delivery.
- Typically we delivery within 24 hours of delivery with the exception of weekends.
- If there is a delay in your delivery we will contact you and let you know when you should be expecting delivery.
Head office operating hours
- Our online department operates Mon - Fri 9 am to 5 pm
- In the case of any emergencies, please feel free contact Tel: 011 268 6230, and our sales department will try their best to assist you with regards to your order.
- Alternatively, you can send through an email to Support@VapeShop.co.za and we will best as responsive as possible outside of operating hours.